Dianosic designs transformative intranasal solutions changing physicians experience and supporting a rapid return of patients to daily life activities.
- Dianosic enters clinical stage in 2024 and accelerates its internationalization.
- Dianosic raises €4.7M to prepare for clinical trial in chronic rhinitis.
- Launch of the new CAVI-T balloon with anti-migration feature.
- Promising ARIS-R preclinical in vivo results.
- Dianosic adds Central Nervous System as a new vertical and strengthens its ARIS platform.
- Dianosic ranks in the top 10 of European Medtech startups.
- Design of a fully functional prototype of the ARIS solution for chronic allergic rhinitis (ARIS-R)
- Dianosic receives the SNITEM’s ‘public’s favorite’ award.
- Successful European launch of CAVI-T post COVID pandemic.
- Launch of digital training tools for CAVI-T.
- Dianosic closes a first round of financing of 1.5M euros.
- Publication of the first clinical results for CAVI-T.
- CE marking of CAVI-T and ISO 13485 certification.
- Dianosic becomes laureate of the prestigious I-Lab 2019 innovation contest.
- Dianosic relocates to the city of Strasbourg.
- Development of the CAVI-T asymmetric intranasal balloon, a minimally-invasive solution to improve the treatment of epistaxis.
- The Active Resorbable Intranasal Scaffold (ARIS) development program starts in rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Marc Augustin (Chairman), Philippe Bastide (CEO), and Pr. Christian Debry (ENT surgeon) create Dianosic in Paris to tackle unmet needs in otorhinolaryngology (ENT) / Respiratory diseases, including chronic allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinosinusitis and epistaxis.
Dianosic's Commitment to Enhancing respiratory care
Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) conditions are the leading cause of physicians’ visits. There is significant room for improvement to address unmet clinical needs. Dianosic collaborates with healthcare professionals in order to provide advanced ENT solutions that will change patients’ lives in chronic rhinitis, chronic rhinosinusitis and intranasal bleeding (epistaxis). The company strives for:
Maximize patients quality of life, supporting a rapid return to daily life activities.
Optimize efficacy and safety through low dose, targeted drug delivery.
Reduce hospitalization time and frequency.
Leverage our intranasal drug delivery solutions to treat central nervous system diseases.
Discover our programs: ARIS-R, ARIS-S and more
Dianosic develops a platform of Active Resorbable Intranasal Scaffolds (ARIS) aiming at delivering a targeted, reduced dose of drug to the nasal cavity with an “insert and forget” solution. ARIS provides a long term, sustained-release treatment revolutionizing the management of chronic diseases such as rhinitis and rhinosinusitis The innovative technology of the ARIS platform is highly scalable and promising in the field of Central Nervous System, leveraging the Nose-To-Brain concept in schizophrenia, Parkinson, etc.
Qualified team with complementary profiles
- Seasoned entrepreneur
>20 years of experience in Finance and International Development (Stellantis, IBM)
Member of the executive committee of the health insurancel company UNEO
Merger Acquisition / fundraising advisor (ACM partners)
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3EvE9u1
> 20 years of experience in Medtech and Pharma (Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Livanova)
Business Unit Lead at Acclarent (ENT Division of Johnson & Johnson)
- Expertise in Market Access (pricing & reimbursement), Business Development and Professional Education
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3sRamJv
- 10 years' experience in medical devices and pharmaceuticals (Roche)
- Expertise in quality management & regulatory affairs
- Doctorate in Biology from the University of Strasbourg (CIFRE SANOFI)
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/44RT6l2
14 years of experience in pharmaceutical development, generics, orphan drugs and combination products
- CMC Regulatory Project Management invariuous companies (INNOTHERA, NOVARTIS, OT4B )
- Expertise in product development and analytical chemistry
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/44GfrSh
- Quality, Regulatory and Clinical Operations Engineer
- 10 years' experience in research projects (University of Strasbourg)
- Expertise in in vivo studies
- PhD in Pharmacology + Diploma in Clinical Research
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3sQRomk
- Healthcare engineer (Master's degree in healthcare engineering, medical devices option, Montpellier, DEDIENNE SANTÉ)
- Expertise in medical device (or healthcare product) design
- Specialized in biodegradable polymers and active ingredient release
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3LfIgOD
- Over 20 years' career in the healthcare industry
- Solid experience in general management, operational strategy, business development, marketing and sales management at international level, across regions (Johnson & Johnson).
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3EvE9u1
- 17 years' experience in medical devices and pharmaceuticals (Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Boston Scientific)
Regional Sales Manager Acclarent (Johnson & Johnson)
- Expertise in Product Launch, Business development, Strategy
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3Zbn0PD
- 15+ years of experience in the field of Medtech and he held different Sales and Global Marketing positions at Boston Scientific, LivaNova and, more recently, SuperSonic Imagine
- Strong appetite for innovative marketing and sales approaches
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/464yWoW
- Expertise in marketing and digital communication
- Specialized in brand content and web content creation
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/45Ge9YJ
- Diverse international experience
- Advanced English for effective communication
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/45Z2NyU
- Student at ESSCA business school, Master international Business / Marketing
- Professional experience in the Medtech world (Johnson & Johnson)
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3ZgllbS
- More than 25 years' experience as an office manager
- Expertise in organizational, HR and financial administration
- Part-time Office Manager in several innovative start-ups in Strasbourg
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3Re5acP
ENT Surgeon, University Hospital of Strasbourg, France
- Rhinology and skull base surgery expert
- Co-Director of the INSERM 1121 Research Unit (“Bioengineering and biomaterial)
Co-Director of the lab for skull base surgery (IRCAD)
- Board member of the French ENT Society, French College of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery and the French Association for Pediatric ENT
- Founder of Protip Médical (World first implantation of an artificial larynx, 2012)
- Linkedin account: https://bit.ly/3P8tcn5
- ENT surgeon (USA)
- Founding Director of the Cleveland Nasal-Sinus & Sleep Center
Past President of the American Rhinologic Society
- Former Vice President of Medical Affairs at Acclarent (J&J)
Featured in the prestigious “Best Doctors in America” and “America’s Top Doctors” lists
- Investigator, lecturer and co-author of ENT reference articles
- ENT surgeon at Amsterdam University Medical Centres
- World renowned specialist in the field of sinus and skull base surgery
- Member of the key international Scientific Societies (ERS, EPOS, ARIA, GA2LEN)
- Author of more than 500 scientific articles
- Neurosurgeon, Lariboisière Hospital, APHP (Paris)
- Neurosurgeon, Lariboisière Hospital, APHP (Paris)
- President of the « Skull base » Committee of the Worldwide Federation of Neurosurgery (WFNS)
- Executive member of the European Skull Base Society (ESBS)
- Director of Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery (Stanford School of Medicine)
- Associate Professor of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (Stanford School of Medicine)
- Expert in advanced endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery
- Member of the Board of Directors (American Rhinologic Society)
- Author of ENT reference articles
- Consultant ENT Surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital (London)
- World renowned specialist focusing on rhinology and anterior skull base surgery
- Chair of the UK Rhinosinusitis Commissioning Guidance Group and the Treasurer for the European Rhinologic Society
- Claire has published over 150 papers in medical journals and 20 book chapters
- ENT surgeon (CHI Créteil, France)
- Specialized in rhinology and skull base surgery
- Reviewer in key ENT Journals (B-ENT, Am J Rhinol, Rhinology, Eur Ann of Otolaryngology, Intensive Care Medicine)
- Permanent member of the French Rhinology Association (AFR)
- Pr. Coste does not receive any financial compensation for his work as scientific advisor
- ENT surgeon (University hospital of Nantes, France)
- Expert in rhinology, head and neck surgery
- Member of Inserm Research Unit 1229 (Regenerative Medicine and Skeleton (RMeS))
- Member of the French Society of Rhinology and Head and Neck Oncology
- Pr. Malard does not receive any financial compensation for his work as scientific advisor
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Dept. of Otolaryngology, Emory University
- CEO, ENT of Georgia North
- General Secretary, Pan-American ORL Association
- Past Director, AAO-HNS Board of Directors
- International Steering Committee, AAO-HNS
- President of the 2022 Pan-American Congress of Otolaryngology
- Investigator and author of Otolaryngology reference articles
- HTA expert, Statistician and clinical trials methodologist (Paris, Fernand Widal, APHP)
- Former member of Marketing Authorization Commission and Medical Devices Commission (CNEDIMTS)
- Founder of the Medical Devices Evaluation Center (CEDM)
- Member of the Galien Awards jury
- Pr. Vicaut does not receive any financial compensation for his work as scientific advisor
- International business executive, 25+ years experience in MedTech Strategy, M&A, BD, Marketing and HR
- Cross-functional expertise in Medtech innovation and R&D ventures: R&D, QA, RA, CA, IP, Market Access, Therapy Development, Marketing
- PMO expertise for cross border divestitures and corporate change management programs
- Leadership roles at Pfizer: Director of the Global Innovative Products Business Unit, President of Pfizer France, and Director of the Primary Care Business Unit
- > 30 years’ experience in strategy, sales, market access, business development in the pharmaceutical industry, and health policy
- Board member of LEEM (Les Entreprises du Médicament)
- Vice President, Advanced Innovation and Strategic Investments (Cochlear)
- Senior Executive Leader in the Healthcare MedTech sector, with a passion for Innovation, R&D Management, Strategy, Organization design and Change management
- Director - Quest For Health, Startup accelerator in the Grand East Region
- > 20 years’ experience in international, interdisciplinary contexts specializing in biotech and Medtech, including leadership, mentoring, and board membership for startups
- Vice President for Competitiveness, Innovation, and Digital Affairs in the Grand Est region
- Senior Advisor/Independent Director of companies
- Managing Director - Healthcare Investment Banking (Bryan, Garnier & Co)
We built a solid network of partners to support company funding and growth.
We are backed by Business Angels, a leading crowdfunding platform (Wiseed), the Fondation force, BPI, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne Grand Est. Since inception, the support of Region Grand Est, Quest for Health, Biovalley France, Conectus and the Eurometropole has been of paramount importance.
To learn more about our current projects, long-term strategy and partners, please visit our “News & partners” page. Join us and be part of the Dianosic adventure.